Shreve McGonegal – Design & Build, Remodeling Northern Virginia
Whether you need a design build firm, or simply need design consulting and selection assistance, Shreve McGonegal can help!
Design & Build
Shreve McGonegal Inc.’s has interior design partners that will offer an initial complementary meeting to ascertain your project goals and budgets. Our project experience encompasses a broad spectrum of work, including residential, commercial, retail and healthcare facilities.
The initial stage would be to retain the interior designer to begin your project. A program meeting would establish the requirement guidelines such as function, style, budget and timeline.
Concept drawings and finish selections will then be prepared for your review. Once the design concept has been approved, construction drawings will be generated which shall be in accordance with all life safety, building codes.
The construction division will then implement your project. Your design retainer shall be applied to the procurement costs of your building project as well.
You receive the benefit of quality design and construction services all within one corporation. We are a team-oriented group who serve your project needs with an endearing sense of commitment.
During the entire process Shreve McGonegal will oversee the entire project:
- Measure: We will come to your home and measure the space.
- Selection: During this stage you will be guided through not only the look you desire but also through the design possibilities the space will allow. After a design has been settled upon and materials have been selected the project can move on to drafting for floor plans and elevations, and to word processing to compile the materials list.
- Installation Quote: Next, your designer will return to your home with the head of our installation department, who will prepare a labor quote.
- Regrouping: Having selected the exact materials we will know the exact cost of materials. Knowing what materials are to be installed we can determine the exact cost of installation. Often we find ourselves reevaluating material design, and installation possibilities in order to get the project back into budget.
- Contract: The contract will be finalized. You will receive a full set of floor plans, elevations, and material lists upon signing the contract.
- Installation: Materials are then ordered. Once the materials arrive, they are inspected and installed. When the project is completed, you will receive a 5 year warranty on the labor.
We also provide plumbing services in Stafford and all of Northern Virginia. Give us a call today (703) 536-6615